Today, the vehicle fleet includes modern special-purpose machinery. The fleet continues to grow and it is renovated annually. Machinery is equipped with safety belts, GLONASS and tachographs that increase traffic safety.
Powerful and mobile domestic and foreign special-purpose machinery is used to perform the whole range of technical, process and transport operations at the upstream facilities (oil production, mining, metallurgy, timber industry, etc.). Freight vehicles are designed for transportation of various cargoes; passengers are transported by cars, large, medium, small and all-terrain buses.
Types of services:
- Transportation of cargoes;
- Transportation of passengers;
- Special-purpose machinery for general use;
- Special-purpose machinery to support oil production.
Work performance regions:
- Republic of Bashkortostan
- Saratov Region
- Samara Region
- Orenburg Region
- Perm Region
- Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Area
- Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Area
- Tyumen Region
- Krasnoyarsk Territory
- Irkutsk Region