Work quota setting:
- elaboration of standard hours for various work types;
- determination of managers, specialists, employees and workers headcount;
- analysis of lost working time.
- fuels and lubricants;
- construction materials;
- other materials used in production.
Fuel and power resources rationing:
- electric power;
- heat power;
- boiler and furnace fuels (gas, oil).
Manufacturing supplies inventory rationing:
- service stock;
- reserve stock.
make it possible to determine the optimum headcount of managers, specialists, employee and workers for the production program implementation and to identify lost working time.
Rates for the inventory consumption
make it possible to plan inventory and use resources in cost-efficient and rational way.
Rates for the fuel and power resources consumption
make it possible to plan needs in fuel and power resources, keep records and control their use.
make it possible to plan and organize materials supply taking into account their use in production, control the inventory level, evaluate economically feasible volume of reserves inventory required.