- controlling well spatial position relative to geological objects while drilling to improve efficiency of the well drilled;
- making reasonable decisions on changing the well trajectory depending on the changing geological conditions of the well while drilling;
- logging in horizontal and highly deviated wells;
- avoiding additional intermediate wireline or drilling tool conveyed logs to assess geological conditions in the well bore;
- timely obtaining data for quantitative assessment of the formation parameter and reservoir properties.
- use of one of the most advanced gamma-modules in the industry;
- patented method of protection against vibrations with reduced number of components - radial spring support of photo-electronic multiplier and scintillator;
- use of the titanium casing - high gamma sensitivity;
- proximity to the bit due to design feature - it is lower than the resistivity meter;
- range of working temperatures up to 175 ºС.
|Memory upgrade authorized||236 samples/m at 15 m/h.|
|Real-time update authorized||118 samples/m at 15 m/h.|
|Gamma resolutions||1 API|
|Gamma sensitivity||2.5 pulse/API with casing|
|Memory||4 MB (memory in MWD inclinometry module)|
|Minimum sampling period||programmable from 1 to 60 seconds (memory - every second, telemetry - every 2 seconds)|
|Memory capacity||up to 500 hours (at 10-second sampling)|
|Phase difference||Survey diameter|
|Distance between antennas||Frequency||Rxo 1, Rt 10||Rxo 10, Rt 100|
|48 cm||400 kHz||46 cm||50,8 cm|
|48 cm||2 MHz||38 cm||49 cm|
|104 cm||400 kHz||81 cm||97 cm|
|104 cm||2 MHz||66 cm||86 cm|
|Sensor||Scintillation detector on the basis of sodium iodide with photomultiplier|
|Measuring range and accuracy (API)||Within the range of 0-800 API accuracy ±5% at temperatures of 300°F (150°C), ±10% at temperatures of 350°F (175°C) (data based on using standard API conversion factor - 1.35 API counts/sec)|
|Vertical resolution||6"||152 mm|
|Minimum interval between measurements||5 sec|
|Data density (in real time)||from 2.5 to 3.5 points/feet at penetration rate of 50 feet/hour
from 0.8 to 1.2 points/feet at drilling of 150 feet/hour
||Maximum spatial intensity|
|Device dimensions||Diameter||Slide-drilling||Rotary drilling||Thread type|
|4.625 - 4.75"
|40°/100 ft||16°/100 ft||2 7/8 АОН|
|5.625 - 6.125"
|25°/100 ft||13°/100 ft||NC38|
|8.375 - 9.875"
|24°/100 ft||10°/100 ft||NC50|
|12.125 - 14.75"
|15°/100 ft||8°/100 ft||6 5/8 Reg|